Finally, the time has come! Instagram has just released a new update that allows you to add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. Can we all just take a minute to thank the universe! I can honestly hear a collective gasp of excitement! They started the beta testing on randomly selected accounts over the last week and finally they have announced that it's game on! So let's get you set up for multiple accounts!
HOW TO MAKE THIS FEATURE AVAILABLE
- Firstly make sure that you have the latest Instagram update installed on your mobile device.
- Once you have done so, close the app by double clicking on your home button (if you are using iPhone) or tap and hold on the app and swipe it to the right (if you are using Android).
- Reopen the add and you should be ready to go!
HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
- Go to your profile and tap on the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner
- Scroll down through your settings menu and tap Add Account.
- You can either enter the username and password of the account you'd like to add or create a new account at the bottom of the screen.
HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
This new Instagram upgrade makes it super easy to switch between accounts!
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen and a dropdown menu will appear with all your accounts visible.
- Select the account you'd like to switch to and Instagram will change profiles for you.
You can add up to 5 accounts and they are 100% independent from each other. You will have completely separate Instagram feeds and different user profiles too. I hope that you are as super-freaking-excited as I am about this new addition! Go, make multiple accounts, and be merry!
DO ME A FAVOUR!
Share this post!!
We want to as many people as possible to know about this new Instagram feature so let's get it out there!